Friday, September 29, 2017

Oldhammer In The New World: Army Challenge

Hi all, long time no see.

So the fellas over at Oldhammer In The New World are organizing an army painting challenge.
Look pretty simple so far: Paint a 1000 pt army at 200 points a month for six months with a start date in November (I'm not sure if that's the start date of the challenge or the date to finish the first 200 pts)...  Although that doesn't quite math out that's OK its Oldhammer.

So will this finally pry me out of my hobby slump? Things haven't exactly slowed down at the  Nelson compound. For every DIY project I finish around the house two more pop-up and November is an extremely busy month for me with deer season and holidays and all.

But I'm in!

I've shuffled my crate full of Greenskins to the top of the pile. Notice I have had to add plywood boards between each box as the weight of the lead was crushing them.

Like prying the lid off the Ark or the Covenant revealing all the holy green goodness.
Now to sort through the lead goodness for some choice troops.

That's it for now. Hopefully I'll be back shortly.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!! Looking forward to seeing you back in action!

    ReplyDelete